About Me....

Hello, my name is Marissa and I am from Theodore, Alabama. I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama and my major is physical education. I want to be a P.E. Teacher because after deep soul searching to find a career that I would enjoy, teaching seemed to be the best fit for me. Having played sports through high school and at the collegiate level, I am use to sport activities.....plus its fun:) It has taught me how to be a leader, humble and use teamwork. These characteristics were taught to me by my coaches, who I thank for shaping me into who I am.

Google

I love Google!! When I learned about what Google had to offer it was in EDM 310. Since then I have used it a lot in my every day life. The greatest thing about it is that its FREE. I have payed money over the years for Microsoft programs that do the same thing that Google does. I am able to look at my account any where, any time, which I couldn't do with Microsoft with out carrying a junk drive with me. Also, if I create something in Google, I can have other people collaborate with me on it. Therefore, if you have not tried Google you are missing out because it is the best thing for teachers to use in their classrooms or personal life.